General Ledger Accountant
1. Financial accounting: responsible for the company’s financial accounting, including but not limited to daily financial book keeping, monthly settlement, issuance of financial reports, storage and binding of reports, etc.;
2. Tax management: responsible for the company’s daily tax declaration and income tax final settlement clearing work; responsible for input tax deduction certification and tax refund related work;
3. Transaction management: track and maintain monthly transaction accounts ;
4. Complete other tasks arranged by superiors.
1. We would like to meet you, if you hold a university degree (BA or above) with a major in accounting or finance, a certificate of junior accounting or above, reaching the level of CET-4 or above. Besides that, a local citizen under 30 years old is preferred;
2. Work experience in business, logistics and other industries and general tax payment;
3. More than 3 years of financial work experience, familiar with accounting, auditing, taxation, financial management, accounting computerization, and relevant laws and regulations;
4. Proficient in financial software and office software;
5. Good learning ability, Independent working ability and financial analysis ability ;
6. Meticulous work, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills and team spirit;
7. Certain organization and coordination ability, high enthusiasm for work.