Branding Leader/Graphic Designer
1. Responsible for the group’s daily publicity materials, internal publications, planning and design, conference graphics, exhibition and event design, production and innovation;
2. Responsible for the group VI visual image design;
3. Responsible for the design of the main image style of the group website and public accounts, color matching, rational layout, and picture arrangement;
4. Assist other departments to produce themed topic and art design, and complete the design requirements of branches and business modules on time;
5. Able to independently shoot and edit promotional pictures and video materials;
6. Maintain a good cooperative relationship with external media such as news press and advertising agents;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by superior leaders in time.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Visual Communication, Digital Media Art, Advertising, Journalism or other related fields;
2. More than three years of relevant work experience in brand promotion and event planning , competent with design or office software such as Copy design, Graphic design, Video clips;
3. Strong text and image editing skills, knowledge in we-media, experience in new media operation is preferred;
4. Have a high degree of work enthusiasm, good teamwork spirit, excellent communication, coordination, adaptability and passion for work;
5. Independently design attractive and engaging videos.