Shipping Import/Export Customer Service
1. Receive/send import and export reports through the system/email, and enter/update the operating system in time;
2. Assist in negotiating with customers, accepting orders and arranging booking, transportation, customs declaration, settlement and other work;
3. Cargo tracking and be responsible for the daily communication with agents and customers, and coordinate the progress of the business;
4. Complete the entry of expenses in the system, and assist the commerce department to check the income and expenditure bills in a timely manner;
5. Responsible for reporting the abnormal situations in operation, and cooperate with the supervisor to complete the collection of various report data.
6. Complete other daily tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in logistics or international trade is preferred;
2. Work experience in the freight forwarding industry and the same position is preferred;
3. Familiar with the business documentary operation process, familiar with the cargo transportation arrangement and related precautions;
4. CET-4 or above, good English reading and writing skills; familiar with office automation and computer applications;
5. Have good communication and coordination skills and the ability to deal with problems;
6. Have initiative, strong sense of responsibility and customer service spirit;
7. Possess the spirit of teamwork and actively cooperate with internal and external cooperation to solve problems;
8. Arrange time reasonably to work efficiently, with good performance under pressure;
9. Be positive and have the passion for learning.