1. Develop new clients in inter-continental marine transportation, make professional quotations within the approved price range, and complete the monthly sales tasks;
2. Cooperate with customer service to provide customers with feedback on cargo tracking information, and provide customers with high-quality services in a timely manner;
3. Assist customer support to communicate effectively with customers, and handle complaints at the port of destination in a timely manner;
4. Regularly formulate and implement customer visit plans, complete customer visit reports, and keep track of the changes in customer needs and volumes;
5. Expand the full product business line of existing customers, develop new customers and establish friendly cooperative relations;
6. Actively contact customer service to exchange customer information and business contents, and build a high-quality customer service platform;
7. The business scope includes but is not limited to cross-border e-commerce logistics, e-commerce overseas warehouses, supply chain, international and domestic contract logistics, project logistics, and international trade, etc.
1. College degree or above, major in transportation, international logistics, international trade, e-commerce trade is preferred, and English fluency is preferred;
2. Enthusiastic, cheerful, willing to challenge, full of passion for sales work;
3. Clear and agile thinking, sense of responsibility, and strong communication skills;
4. Adapt to work under pressure;
5. Familiar with MS Office;
6. More than 1 year of work experience; fresh graduates who dare to face challenges, dare to bear pressure, and love sales work are also be considered;
7. Experience in cross-border e-commerce industry or international freight forwarding industry and sales is preferred.