1. Connect with foreign suppliers and place purchase orders according to the sales plan;
2. ERP system entry and exit forms entry;
3. Purchase order warehousing, counting, statistics and delivery;
4. Assist the purchasing manager in researching product market conditions and formulating quarterly purchasing plans;
5. Product customs record and product validity period maintenance;
6. Other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. College degree or above, 1-3 years of experience in procurement of imported beauty and personal care products;
2. Organized, down-to-earth, focused, careful, flexible and adaptable to changes;
3. Strong commitment and coordination skills;
4. Familiar with Excel and Word, familiar with ERP system operation;
5. Possess good psychological quality, strong mind, adaptable to the fast-paced work mode of e-commerce, and have good performance under pressure.