Channel Distribution Assistant
1. Assist the supervisor to maintain the company’s existing cooperative channel relationship, track interested or potential customers, and promote partnership;
2. Assist the supervisor to complete customer order follow-up, planning, implementation and feedback;
3. Assist the supervisor to complete the daily affairs of the team;
4. Complete other work assigned by superiors.
1. College degree or above, 1-3 years of experience in developing channels in imported beauty and personal care products;
2. Proficiency in using computer office software, mastery in common formulas in Excel;
3. Willing to engage in sales work, willing to learn, and strong learning ability;
4. Flexible mind, clear thinking and logic, responsible working, and good communication skills;
5. Possess good psychological quality, strong mind, adaptable to the fast-paced work mode of e-commerce, and have good performance under pressure.